CONSUMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This communication is from a debt collector.
By checking the "I agree" box below you are asserting that you are the named individual on the account and are authorized to review and discuss the personal information contained on the account, or that you are a third party making a payment on behalf of the individual named on the account.
This agency is a debt collector, as defined by 15 U.S.C.A §1692(a)(6), and this is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained by us will be used for that purpose.
Any reference or link to a third party found on our internet site is not an express or implied endorsement by the Shafer Law Firm, as to that third party or the information provided.
Information you provide when making a payment.
In order to proceed, you may provide certain information when making a pyament, which may include information by which you maybe personally identified ("Bank Account and/or Card Information"). We will not share with unaffiliated third parties any Bank Account and/or Card Information that you may provide when making a payment.
How your information will be used.
Your personally identified ("Bank Account and/or Card Information") information along with the address attached to this information will be used for the purpose of completing your online transaction.
Disclosure or transfer required. Circumstances may arise under which we are required to disclose or transfer Bank Account and/or Card Information to third parties, including, as require by law, court order or legal process, or as it pertains to governmental or regulartory requests. Under no other circumstances shall this information be shared with a third party to this transaction.
Security. We take Information Security very seriously. We believe that we need to be good custodians of the data we receive from our clients and users of the system. Our primary Business is payment processing which requires us to confirm with the latest PCI DSS standards. For all other inquiries, please contact the Shafer Law Firm at 800-266-1980.
Consent. By agreeing to these terms you are providing consent to contact you at the telephone number or email address you provide.
The policy may be amended from time to time and any amendments will be posted on this website.
Shafer Law Firm Policies and Procedures
- Shafer Law Firm does not communicate with a consumer at any unusual times.
- If the consumer has retained an attorney to handle the debt, we contact that attorney if possible.
- When a consumer refuses, in writing, to pay a debt or requests that the debt collector cease further communication, Shafer Law Firm will ceases all further communication.
- The only third parties that Shafer Law Firm will contact when trying to collect or:
- The consumer
- The consumer's attorney
- The consumer's reporting agency if permitted by local law
- The creditor
- The creditor's attorney
- The debt collector's attorney
- Shafer Law Firm validates all debts, the amount of the debt, the name of the creditor to whom the debt is owed.
- Shafer Law Firm does not harass, oppress, threaten, or abuse any person.
- Shafer Law Firm does not use any false, deceptive, or misleading representation.
- Shafer Law Firm does not use any unfair or unconscionable means to collect or attempt to collect at debt.
- Shafer Law Firm only applies payments to debt according to the consumer’s instructions.